In-Stock / Pre-Order
What is in-stock?
In-stock here at The General Store means that you are placing an order for an item that is available to be delivered and shipped to you within 1 - 3 working days of you placing your order.
Are all of your items in-stock?
Only items under our in-stock tab above are in stock.
What is a pre-order?
A pre-order here at The General Store means that you are placing an order for an item that is not readily available for direct purchase online and in-store.
Are all of your items pre-order based?
Only items under our pre-order tab above are pre-order based.
When do I pay for my pre-order?
You will have to pay for your pre-order at the time that an order is placed.
What happens if I would like to combine both a pre-order & in-stock order in one receipt?
If you place an instock order together with a pre-order item under a single receipt, all items will be dispatched out together once your pre-order item arrives. If you would like to receive your in-stock items first, please kindly place a separate order.
When will my pre-order be dispatched?
When we offer an item for pre-order, we do our ultimate best to estimate when we will have the product in stock. Unfortunately, there are few variables such as delays with our suppliers, customs clearances that may affect our estimated date. With this, it's unfortunate that we won't be able to have a promised and guaranteed arrival date.
Once the stock arrives at our dispatch centre, it may take 24 to 48 hours for us to process and fulfill all orders.
Can I cancel my pre-order?
We regret to inform that no cancellations and refunds can be made for a pre-order item that has been paid for.
When you place a pre-order please take note of the following:
- Please kindly take note of the arrival date of your pre-order item.
- Payment has to be made once you place a pre-order.
- The estimated arrival dates are just estimates. We cannot guarantee that the item will be in stock at that point. Delays with our suppliers and customs may at times occur.
- The estimated arrival date is when we expect it to arrive at our dispatch centre.
- The estimated time for delivery is only in effect once your order has been shipped from our warehouse, and is just an estimate of when it will be delivered.
- To save you on shipping costs, we do not split ship pre-orders and instock orders. If you do not want your entire order held for all stocks to arrive, please place two separate orders.