Cancellations / Refunds / Exchanges
Can I cancel my order once I've placed an order?
We regret to inform that we do not accept order cancellations for both online and in-store purchases once an order has been placed.
Can I change my order once I've placed an order?
We regret to inform that we do not accept order changes, as all orders are processed once we receive an order.
Do you provide refunds?
We regret to inform that we do not provide refunds for orders and purchases made online or in-store.
Do you provide exchanges?
We are most happy to offer exchanges for in-stock items if the following conditions below are met.
We regret to inform that we do not offer exchanges for pre-order items.
1. For purchases made online : An e-receipt is presented.
2. For purchases made in-store : A nets / credit card receipt is presented.
3. Product is in it's original packaging and is not defective due to usage or mishandling.
4. You are making an exchange for an item of same or higher value - of which the difference will have to be paid.
5. We do not offer refunds for exchanges if you are opting for an item of lower value.
What happens if my item is defective?
Only items that are defective and shipped from us will qualify for an exchange - upon inspection in-store at 38 Arab Street Singapore 199737.
This would only be applicable if the defects are due to faults in manufacturing processes.
Should the defect be due to human errors, a fee will be imposed for us to fix / replace the defect - upon inspection.
Customers have 2 days from the date of receipt / date of receiving the item to inform us of the defects via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in-store at 38 Arab Street.
If a customer fails to inform us within 3 days, we reserve the right to decline exchanges.
To complete your exchange, we would require you to send the defective item either via postage or to drop it off in-store at 38 Arab Street Singapore.
If you are sending it back to us via postage, please be sure to include the following in your postage as well.
1. Name ( First & Last )
2. Contact Number
3. For purchases made online : A copy of your order receipt with your order ID (XXXX).
4. For purchases made in-store : A copy of your nets / credit card receipt.
5. Reason for exchange.
- Customers will have to bear the cost of postage or shipping to us. Once your defective item is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your defective item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your exchange.
- If you have purchased an item that is deemed to be expensive, we would highly recommend kindly delivering and shipping it back to us via a trackable shipping service with a provided tracking number. The General Store will not be held responsible for any lost parcel during shipment in transit, if the parcel was sent back via a non-trackable shipping service.